For you guests to get a reputation of an “excellent guest” and to be their best behaviour we would recommend to do the following:
1. Make sure to RSVP on time so the couple can have a final guests count to make necessary arrangements with the venue and suppliers.
2. Read your invitation and unless you are invited with “and Guest”, only you should be attending. And do not call the couple to ask if you can bring a date.
3. You should always bring a gift whether it is a personal one or off the registry.
4. Most of the weddings start later than planned but it does not mean you have to be late too. Plan on being there few minutes earlier to get a good seat.
5. This might be obvious, but make sure to silence your phone as to not interrupt the vows or any other important part of the ceremony.
6. There are millions of colors to choose from for your evening attire, do not wear white or ivory; the only lady wearing white should be the Bride.
7. Ladies – try to steer clear from wearing black as it might be taken as a subliminal message about the union.
8. Having a guestbook helps to remember all guests who attended, do find time to leave a nice wish for the new Mr. & Mrs.
9. Get on the dance floor and party, every couple wants to see their guests having fun – do your part.
10. Remember to find the couple’s parents and introduce yourself, thank them for a lovely evening.