There are few things to consider while choosing your wedding flowers: theme and colors. Bridal bouquet may or may not necessarily go with the overall theme and can have a character of its own.
Popular Bridal Bouquet Arrangements
- Cascade– includes flowers with heavy blooms along with flowing foliage.
- Round – has a lot of flowers arranged in a round bunch.
- Nosegay – is a small cluster of flowers, often not as dense as traditional round bouquets. It includes more greenery and ribbon streamers.
- Heart– is a red flower heart shaped bouquet.
- Single stem– has a single flower decorated with lace and streamers.
- Basket – small baskets filled with a lot of petals or small flowers are carried by flower girls.
Bridal party flowers can be a mini version of the bride’s bouquet, or even a few stems of your chosen flowers tied together with a ribbon.
Corsages can be another options that can be tied to a wrist or as pin-ups to the dress. This goes without saying that these elements must be beautiful and elegant and must match the bouquet of the bride in terms of style.
Roses and more…
Roses are traditionally the choice for weddings. But, as weddings are becoming more informal other flower choices are becoming popular. The option of choosing pink or violet roses over the traditional red and white are getting more trendy. Orchids and gardenias are ideal options for your wedding flower arrangement. The color selections for your wedding flower arrangements have new styles and right now purple; white, blue and red are common!
We see lots of garden and rustic weddings, where silver-tone and green foliage are taking over and working perfectly with candles as well as brass accessories.
A combination of crystal chandeliers with greenery around, and perhaps the lightness of the drapes will create a romantic boho style theme, and who would have thought, that no flowers blooms could actually be used…
Finally, the centerpieces can be as dramatic or as simple as the budget allows. Combination of the right blooms and the floral mastery will do its work to create that atmosphere you always envisioned for your wedding…